11th November 2021
1. Has there been changes to the daily withdrawal limits per wallet?
No, the daily withdrawal limit per wallet remains 500,000 TRX and 10,000 USDT every 24 hours.
2. Has there been changes to the daily withdrawal limits for the LIVE platform?
No, the daily withdrawal limit for the LIVE platform remains 8 million TRX and 50,000 USDT rolling limits.
3. What is a rolling limit?
Rolling limits mean there are no fixed times for platform withdrawal limits to reset. If for example 1 million TRX is withdrawn at 10:12 UTC, the same amount of TRX will be available for withdrawal after 24 hours.
4. What are “Old Accounts” and a “New Accounts?
Old accounts are wallets that have played on LIVE platform before 01 Nov. 2020. New accounts are wallets that play on LIVE platform after Nov. 2020.
5. What happens when an Old Account initiates a withdrawal?
The withdrawal gets processed automatically provided the daily account and platform limits have not been reached.
6. What happens when a new account initiates a withdrawal?
The withdrawal request will be added to a Review List where it will be checked manually. Once it passes the check, the withdraw will be processed provided the daily account and platform limits have not been reached.
7. How long does it take to process withdrawal on New Accounts registered after October 2020?
The process varies for withdrawal amounts. For amounts below 50K TRX or equivalent currency, it takes around 1 to 3 business days. Any withdrawals above 50K TRX or equivalent currency, it takes around 1 to 7 business days or more depending on the volume of submissions.
8. What happens when a withdrawal is initiated at a time, the withdrawal limit has been reached?
Users will receive a notification that the withdrawal cannot be processed. They will need to try again later.
9. Are withdrawal privileges for VIP users being prepared?
Yes, we are preparing withdrawal privileges for VIP users. Details will be shared when completed.
10. Is KYC required for withdrawals?
KYC is not required under normal circumstances for all withdrawals. KYC may be requested under special circumstances as the Team may determine.